I'm thankful for:
- Not missing another thankful Thursday! They really are one of my favorite times to blog and I have been missing it.
- The warmer weather. I am sooooo ready!!!!
- That almost all of the painting and outside work on our house is done. No more workers. It has been a very long couple of months. The house is looking great though!
- My Dad coming in town
- Celebrating Dad and Boudreaux's birthday yesterday
- Brexley's grandparents loving her so much and being an active part in her life. All of them are coming in on Saturday for her triathlon. She will have quite a cheering section!
- T-Rex smiles! That face can just light up my day!
- My cousin Anne Marie. I have really enjoyed all of our texts lately!
- The best in-laws who go out of there way to bless our lives and NEVER complain about it or expect anything for it!
- My fabulous husband who does so much for our family. He works so hard and is always there for each one of us! Love him!
I would love to type more but the morning is calling me to go and get ready for the day!
Happy Thursday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment