THANKFUL THURSDAY
This may sound funny but i'm thankful that it's Thursday! Yesterday was crazy but good and God really eased my mind about things that were stressing me out. I'm not a stressor so I don't do well when something is stressful. My mind and body just don't know how to handle it.
I'm thankful that tomorrow is Friday and we will be celebrating Mardi Gras with our best friends this weekend. SO EXCITED!!!!
I'm thankful that T-Rex's 6 month pictures went really well. I can't wait to see the shots!!! Ahhh..... the waiting. You can darn well bet that when they are posted that I will be thankful for it!
Getting things done! (Still so much to do but thankful for the things that are done!)
SO VERY THANKFUL that T-Rex slept for 6 full hours in HIS crib last night. Woo and Hoo!
That Michael and Brexley have so much fun at swim lessons every morning. Crazy that you can have that much fun at 6:30 in the morning, but they do!
No comments:
Post a Comment