It is so hard to believe that one year ago today our little Timothy Rex Moseley was born! It literally seems like yesterday! He is doing great. "Talks" like crazy and has started walking. He LOVES life and is always on the go but still likes a good snuggle when it's time to go to sleep! This past Saturday we celebrated his birthday and had a wonderful time with family and friends. We are so very blessed!! I don't have many pictures at the moment (mostly some of the FABULOUS cake my friend Kelly made) because my wonderful friend Lindsey who owns Captured Photography came and took pictures for me. That was such a huge blessing because I really got to enjoy the party instead of worrying about getting the "right" picture. I can't wait to get the CD and when I do I will be sure to post the pictures. But for now HAPPY BIRTHDAY T-REX!! WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!!!
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
T-REX IS 1!!!!
It is so hard to believe that one year ago today our little Timothy Rex Moseley was born! It literally seems like yesterday! He is doing great. "Talks" like crazy and has started walking. He LOVES life and is always on the go but still likes a good snuggle when it's time to go to sleep! This past Saturday we celebrated his birthday and had a wonderful time with family and friends. We are so very blessed!! I don't have many pictures at the moment (mostly some of the FABULOUS cake my friend Kelly made) because my wonderful friend Lindsey who owns Captured Photography came and took pictures for me. That was such a huge blessing because I really got to enjoy the party instead of worrying about getting the "right" picture. I can't wait to get the CD and when I do I will be sure to post the pictures. But for now HAPPY BIRTHDAY T-REX!! WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!!!
It is so hard to believe that one year ago today our little Timothy Rex Moseley was born! It literally seems like yesterday! He is doing great. "Talks" like crazy and has started walking. He LOVES life and is always on the go but still likes a good snuggle when it's time to go to sleep! This past Saturday we celebrated his birthday and had a wonderful time with family and friends. We are so very blessed!! I don't have many pictures at the moment (mostly some of the FABULOUS cake my friend Kelly made) because my wonderful friend Lindsey who owns Captured Photography came and took pictures for me. That was such a huge blessing because I really got to enjoy the party instead of worrying about getting the "right" picture. I can't wait to get the CD and when I do I will be sure to post the pictures. But for now HAPPY BIRTHDAY T-REX!! WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment