Ahhhhh so many things I'm thankful for:
- Pumpkin Muffins- they make my family happy, they are yummy and SO easy to make it should be illegal! Seriously embarrassed when people ask the recipe because their so tasty people think they took a long time to make. 2 ingredients people, 2 ingredients!
- That it's Thursday morning because I still have 2 more days to get ready for Brexley's party and company.
- This Bible verse that I read the morning after I was up every 2 hours with T-Rex: ...."I am weary God, but I can prevail." So appropriate!!! Not sure what's going on with my little man but I am SO ready for a good nights sleep.
- My husbands generosity!
- Slowly but surely our house is getting back in order and Christmas decorations are going up.
- Brexley and T's stockings came in from the Pottery Barn and the monograming looked great! (Got a little worried because I read the reviews after I ordered them and lots of people were upset with there monograming.)
- Moomaw letting us invade her house and holding T-Rex while I work on Brex's party decor.
- Brexley's vocabulary! So fun to have a conversation with her. I said, "It sure is cloudy out here." To which she replied, "Yep, it's really overcast!" LOVE her!
- Christmas movies and fresh baked cookies!
- All the blessings I have that I don't even realize.....
What are you thankful for?
No comments:
Post a Comment