I love the New Year! What a way to finish up my favorite time of year with a brand new beginning a week later! I planned on blogging my heart out yesterday and wrapping up the end of the year but Safari had another idea and kept shutting down on me. This has never happened before but I have had some computer trouble lately. Oh well......so......
On to January1, 2013!
I have a few goals this year or things I want to implement. (well more than a few) Here is a glimpse at some of them:
- Memorize a bible verse each month as a family. We are starting with Jeremiah 29:11. This verse was on our Christmas cards and it just keeps sticking with me.
- Lose the baby weight once and for all. I lost 5 pounds easy peasy when I was working out before the holidays but then the workouts and eating right stopped. I never gained back those 5 pounds but I didn't lose anymore either. So I started the workouts and eating healthier today! I'm ready to feel better. (And fit in my super cute but wow they seem so tiny jeans)
- Get organized! I want organization in every area. I'm pretty easy going but it's time to get this household together. With 4 people and a large (okay...gigantic and oversized and should count as another 2 people) dog we need it. Mommy does not want to be all over the place anymore!
- No more procrastination! Yes, I'm president of Procrastinators of America but no more! I am resigning my position. Well at least in most areas. Sometimes I work better under a little pressure. But I will no longer hold my position on a day to day basis.
That's just a small glimpse of what I have planned for the new year. There's a ton floating around in my head right now but I need to get it out of my head and onto paper!
I'm so excited to see what God has in store for this New Year! Happy 2013 everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment