Ahh... the first thankful Thursday of 2013. I almost didn't post since I have a massive headache, but I did not want to miss it. So here are just a few of the things I'm thankful for:
- Michael constantly challenging me and that he is such a great husband and father.
- Tylenol! Wish I could take Excedrin Migraine but since I can't right now it's the next best thing.
- Being able to stay home with our two precious angels. Sometimes I'm so busy that I don't realize what a blessing this really is.
- The stack of books Michael bought me for Christmas. Love them!!!
- That even though Bart and Ella (our two live Christmas trees) are gone we got to enjoy them for a wonderful Christmas season and New Year.
- Brexley setting the table tonight and her excitement over the game last night. She even made signs and snacks. Doll baby!!! I just LOVE her!
- For another year to learn, grow and do it better then last year!
No comments:
Post a Comment