Wow!!! Has it really been that long since I have blogged?!? That is CRAZY!!! So here are a few updates:
Today is June 24th which means it is exactly 6 months until Christmas Eve. (Sad i'm thinking about this I know but I LOVE Christmas!)
T-Rex is 11 months old today!!! He is growing up so quickly. He has the best personality. We are often asked if he is ever unhappy. The answer is yes but if he is it's only because something is wrong. LOVE him!!! He is 22 pounds and 29 and a 1/2 inches long. I can't believe next month he will be 1!!! Where does the time go?
Brexley has been a busy girl! She started team training which means 9 hours a week of practice. What amazes me is she will come home from a 3 hour practice and will practice even more. Her drive is unbelievable and she is improving so quickly. She and her best friend Finley attended art camp and we had a great time hanging out for the week in Lafayette. We really missed Michael though! The week after we got home Roger and Elaine came for a visit and we had a great time.
Boo has had a tough time. He has a cancer spot removed only to find out a few weeks later he has hip displaysia. Devastating but we are dealing. He is such a great dog!!
Life is busy but fun!
| Hanging out on the front porch! |
![]() |
| Brexley with her coach and Miss Megan. She is so good with Brexley!! |
| Being introduced as a new team member at the banquet! |
![]() |
| T-Rex and Daddy |
| I love that they play together!!! |



No comments:
Post a Comment