- I'm so thankful for Michael! God has blessed me so much by giving me Michael as a husband. We, his family, are his number one priority and that is just amazing! He not only works extremely hard but has done so much for me around the house lately too. Thank you Mo!!
- Brexley is now halfway through her reading book! YAY!! We finished lesson 50 this morning and to celebrate I got her a Ruby's cupcake for a surprise after dinner. (I had to get myself one too and have been hiding them from Boo all day!) This is what she read. I know it looks a little crazy but it's working.
- Brexley's sweet friend Ava. Yesterday Nicole and I took the girls to Chick-Fil-A. Brexley did not get a toy in her bag but Ava did. Ava didn't hesitate and said, "Here Brexley," and handed over her toy. It was so sweet! (Chick-Fil-A of course made sure that Ava got a toy for being so sweet) Ava has always had a very tender heart. She even doctored me up one day after I fell and skinned my knee during a very dark, early morning run! I still have a scar but this is not reflected on Ava's care!
- I'm thankful that even though I find it slightly annoying that my Mom saves every extra condiment package (ie. ketchup, Chick-Fil-A ranch dressing, etc.) that she did this while staying at our house for awhile. I throw everything away but she would tuck all of these in a basket on the top shelf of our pantry. They were out of the way so it didn't really bother me and guess what??? Of course it came in useful the other day when I ran out of ketchup! Thanks Mom!
- Getting to talk to Amanda daily. What would I do without such meaningful conversations about nothing! =)
- Fabulous friends and family and a wonderful God and Savior who protects us and provides for us everyday!
What are you thankful for this Thursday??

No comments:
Post a Comment