Thursday, November 8, 2012

THANKFUL THURSDAY!
I'm thankful for:

  • T-Rex getting a much better nights sleep which meant I got a much better nights sleep and was not in a constant fog all day. (This past week has been rough as far as sleep is concerned!)
  • Michael's car is fixed! Yay!!
  • Getting to do some baking tonight. Yummy and i'll post more on that later!
  • My friends! 
  • T-Rex's laugh and smile. It's just so much fun!
  • Getting to wear my jammys that Michael and Brexley bought me last Christmas.
  • MY BED, which I plan on getting in VERY SOON!!!!
  • That even though our country is not where I would like it to be we still live in the USA and we have freedom!
  • Our thankful turkey! He's gaining more feathers. Can you believe that Thanksgiving is two weeks from today? Nope me either!!!
  • Brexley's excitement! She just gets such a kick out of stuff. I love how generous she is!
  • Another year of Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes. One of my favorite things to do this time of year.
  • Listening to Christmas music and watching The Grinch last night. (Cartoon version of course. My favorite!!!)
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment