I'm thankful for:
- Getting to hear from my friend Teri. She is great and I can't believe how grown up the girls are. Time goes by so fast!
- That we had such a wonderful October celebrating fall and Halloween! I just love how excited Brexley gets.
- Michael! I love that he is his own person and that his family is more important to him then going out and doing stuff for himself. He is an amazing Dad! Our kids are very blessed!
- That I made myself sick eating all that sugar yesterday because it's really easy to get back on track eating right when you feel so gross!
- I know this will sound funny following the above but Pumpkin Pie. LOVE IT! Actually I pretty much like anything with pumpkin in it.
- Today we get to start our Thankful Turkey. I get him from Oriental Trading and we hang him on the wall with painters tape. Then each night in November leading up to Thanksgiving we write what were thankful for and we get to watch his feathers flourish. So much fun!
Can't find a picture of just the turkey, but you get the idea!

No comments:
Post a Comment