Nope I haven't fallen off the face of the world! Just busy, but not exactly sure what i've been doing..... Well I have been hitting the internet up pretty hard for Brexley's birthday present and Christmas gifts for everyone. I think secretly i'm determined to have bought all of my gifts by December 1st. (Don't think realistically this is going to happen but at least i'm ahead of the game!)
So with one week to go until Thanksgiving I'm thankful for:
- Getting to spend time with my brother and sister -in-law and my wonderful nieces and nephew. We just do not get to spend enough time together. I'm also thankful that my wonderful sister-in-law was so generous and took Christmas photos of our family.
- On that same note i'm thankful that my Christmas cards are finished and ordered. If I won't procrastinate getting them addressed when they come in i'll be doing great! (Side note: this is an important goal of mine this year because I didn't even send out cards last year. So sad.....)
- Cuddling up on the couch and watching a Christmas movie.
- Michael surprising me while I was out shopping today.
- Michael making me hot chocolate last night. So yummy!!!
- Listening to Brexley sing praise music in the car and her zest for life.
- T-Rex's smiles and laugh. I know I say it a lot but I just can't get enough of that little boy.
- That I haven't broken down and bought every single Christmas thing in Target right down to the Christmas gold fish. Ahhhh, yes i'm a sucker! (But doing good so far!) Yet another reason to have my shopping done because I won't be so tempted!!!
- Fun text messages with a friend about her sinful dessert! (I promise I will post a link soon!)
- Amanda-what would I do without her? Who would have thought we would still be this close after all these years.
- My Mom coming in town this past weekend to surprise Brexley! She was in shock and we had another excellent weekend with Gammy.
- My new sheets. I don't like buying new sheets because they just cost so much money but Wow! it's nice to have new ones. And technically if you broke down the cost over 365+ days the cost is really minimal. Still....not fun in one lump sum.
What are you thankful for?
No comments:
Post a Comment