Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday
So I have not blogged in forever! It has been so crazy and busy! I will be posting whats been going on over the next couple of days. (Hopefully!) So let's get back in the habit of blogging with a good ol' thankful Thursday:

  • I'm thankful that my house it starting to get back in order little by little.
  • That I can trade off reading sentences in books with Brexley.
  • T-Rex laughing and having a good nights sleep. Much better then it has been.
  • That Michael brought home pie works and orange leaf last night. SO YUMMY! (and bonus I didn't have to cook!)
  • That my Dad is so giving of his time and talents.
  • For my Mother-in-Law giving me an early Christmas gift. A day to do things I needed to do while she watched both kids!
  • That some of my Christmas decorations are up.
  • That not only did Florida BEAT Florida State but were going to the Sugar Bowl. WooHoo! Can't believe that if Notre Dame had actually lost we would have been in the National Championship game.
  • My Mom and I are so close and I have such a wonderful family.
  • The $1 store. Yep I said it. I almost bought the place out the other day! Who knew? Such a hidden little jewel.
As Amanda and I texted each other this morning, "Happy Thursday"!

Oh and if you have been following I promised you the link to that sinful 9000 calorie desert. Here it is: http://pigtailsandparsley.blogspot.com/2012/03/rich-chocolatey-goodness.html. And definitely check out the blog it's posted on: http://pigtailsandparsley.blogspot.com. I know you'll love Lindsey as much as I do! She's fabulous with a capital F!

No comments:

Post a Comment