So the Florida/Georgia game was SO not fun! Beside the fact the we lost it's one of the ugliest played games and it makes me so mad to watch. Here's the positive about losing (because you have to have a silver lining, right?!?). Georgia will probably win out in the SEC so they will represent the east in the SEC championship. Fine, let them get beat by Alabama and have two loses on the season. If we can make it through our last four games (mainly those Seminoles) we will only have 1 loss and will probably get the SEC slot in the BCS since Bama will more then likely be playing in the National Championship game. It's still early in the season and anything can happen, but still silver lining!
Brexley takes after me: she actually cried when the Gators lost! And in my defense, I have not cried about the Gators losing in a LONG time! It was just her natural reaction. Like mother, like daughter!
Marcus Lattimore had a terrible injury in the South Carolina/Tennessee game. It was awful!! I do not recommend watching the video. I didn't see it happen live because we were driving to pick up Brexley in Vicksburg. We were listening to the game on XM and knew he was hurt but I didn't actually see it until we got home. Praying he can keep his head up since he had a season ending knee injury last year too. Different leg though. Poor kid! It was great to see all of the players on the field supporting him. His injury will always stick with me along with two others: Protho's broken leg in the Florida/Alabama game (I did cry during this one!) and Inky Johsonsons life altering injury in Tennessee/Air Force. It's amazing how things like that stick with you and make you realize how precious life is. As much as Michael and I love football if T-Rex never plays an organized down that is fine with us. However, if he wants to play we will be praying for safety! The choice to play will be up to him.
Notre Dame looked great against OU and shocked a lot of people! It was such a fun second half. One of those games that just makes you happy to watch football on a Saturday even if you are watching it by yourself. If you don't know what I'm talking about scroll down to Thankful Thursday. Notre Dame football was a staple in our house growing up. My Mom has been rooting for the Irish for as long as I can remember!
I wasn't planning for this whole post to be about football so lets move on. Our Brexley is home from Mimi and Papas and we couldn't be happier! She had such a great time but we missed her so much. We had fun decorating some cookies Mimi gave her on Saturday and spent the whole day on Sunday spending extra time together.
This morning Michael and I ended up working out together (We now have one full week of workouts under our belts and we're now working on week two. Woohoo!). T-Rex wasn't in the mood to hang out and talk us through it like he usually does (no kidding he loves to watch and talk) so we took turns. When we got to lunges though Michael held him while he lunged and T had the best time. He had the biggest smile on his face! Next was lunge/squat combo so I grabbed him this time so Michael could see his face. It was fabulous! He smiled and laughed and shrieked! By our last round which was squats Brexley was up so this time Michael grabbed B and we had the best time working out as a family! Good times!
It is time to finish up rearranging my kitchen. I got halfway done and then had a lot of stuff come up and haven't gotten back to it. Today I was getting something off the top shelf and hit the M&M container which came crashing down ON MY FACE! It hurt and so now I have to finish what I started. (Does anyone else have trouble with this?)
Well enough rambling! Here are a few pictures to enjoy!
My little man in his new Kicky Pants jammies. He looks so long!!!
Fun times with Daddy!
Note the cookie decorating concentration. This is serious business!
Can you guess whose is whose? M & B decorated mine.

No comments:
Post a Comment