T-Rex Update!
So this is what I was doing less than a month before Brexley was born. I was coaching at Tech and this was our last home football game for the season. Yep, my pregnancy with T-Rex is nothing like my pregnancy with Brexley. I don't think I could be lifted up into a cupie with a crane!!!
We had an ultrasound today and he looks great except I feel so bad for him because he is so squished up in a small space. He can barely move!!! He is HUGE!!!! 6 pnds 8 oz and at the time of my due date they expect him to be 8 pnds 8 oz. Totally a Moseley like Michael says! Again nothing like Brexley our tiny peanut. Since he is already over 6 pounds I can't have a natural birth (Dr. Wilson said Brexley was the biggest baby I could have birthed and she was 5 pnds 12 oz). Soooo....... I will be having a c-section and because i'm having a c-section he is leaving him in there as long as possible. Right now we are scheduled for the 24th. Ughhh! I'm feeling very selfish right now and i'm ready to have my body back. So now i'm trying to think of all the positive things about being pregnant for 22 more days!!!! Hmmmm......
Well here goes:
- I have more time to get things done
- Our family of three gets to stay a family of three a little bit longer
- I will get to attend the baby shower my wonderful friends are throwing for me
- Brexley can take more swim lessons
- It works out best for everybody else's schedule
- More time to get ready for those new born pictures
- When the Olympics start i'll be up all night anyway so I can watch it at all hours
- Okay i'm grasping at straws......
Well I have been praying for a healthy baby so I need to be patient and wait on God's timing. God knows how I feel and He also knows what's best so now I can just let it go and look like a whale for a few more weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment