I'm thankful for:
- Wow! Everything! I'm feeling completely blessed right now!
- Michael! What a husband!! I could write an entire book on him! You are absolutely the best baby!!
- T-Rex! He is just fab! We have really enjoyed our time with him at St. Francis.
- He is healthy and nursing well!
- For a wonderful hospital stay and staff and the fact that I should be going home today before lunch. YAY!
- Brexley and Mom's visits! It has been so wonderful to see our precious angel each day and to also know that she is so well taken care of when she's not here.
- The cute door decoration that Mom M. and Meemaw had made for T-Rex.
- Wonderful family and friends! Thank you for the visits and wonderful text messages!
Got to go because it is getting crazy in the hospital room. Good crazy though because we are leaving in a little bit! YAY!
What are you thankful for today?
No comments:
Post a Comment