Wednesday, July 18, 2012



T-Rex's Baby Shower

This past Saturday was T-Rex's baby shower! It was AMAZING! I'll get to the shower in a second.....

First, we had to start off Saturday morning with waffles for Brexley and Finley and Panera bagels (cinnamon crunch with hazelnut cream cheese) for Amanda, Mom and myself! Thank you Mom for the most delicious treat! I have not had Panera in a LONG time and let me tell you it was well worth the wait. So yummy..... Michael got his bagel too but had to take it with him since this was his weekend to cover the hospital.

The baby shower was held in the garden room at a local church and I was blown away when I walked in. It was so well decorated! The pictures do not do it justice. I handed over my camera and didn't take any pictures myself. This was tough for me, but really let me enjoy the shower! It was so wonderful to have family and close friends there. The food was great! I LOVED that Kit made her yummy cupcakes and the punch was fabulous. I have to get the recipe because i'm always looking for great punch recipes! The hostesses did such a great job and one of the hits of the shower was a onesie station with all kinds of paints and stencils. Everybody was able to paint something for T-Rex. So cute! We were blessed with many wonderful presents but I have to say the BIGGEST blessing of all was all of the love that went into the shower, right down to the gator plates from my LSU loving friends!

My only regret of the whole shower: I wish I had a picture of all the fabulously, wonderful friends and family I had there! All of you are so wonderful and have a very special place in my heart. Thank you so much for all of the love for our family! T-Rex is going to be a very blessed little boy!
My hostesses: Gail West, Kelley West, Kit Bynog, Sara Groan and Nicole West!!!
Unbelievably, wonderful women!

Nicole, Me and Amanda! A girl could not ask for better friends!
Onesies for T-Rex



No comments:

Post a Comment