Friday, July 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday a day late....
So, how bad is it that at 5:04 on a Friday I realized that yesterday was Thursday and that I totally missed my thankful Thursday?!? I'm telling you if it is not written down it will be a miracle if my brain remembers it at this point in time. The bad thing is that I know I used to be an intelligent, fully functioning adult but in this last week ALL of that has changed. I have also become so clumsy. Ha, Ha your always clumsy some of you are thinking which is totally true. (Comes from my mom's side of the family!) But now it's even worse! I drop EVERYTHING!!! Also, i've been much more prone to tripping and poor T-Rex has been knocked into everything! I'm just not used to having a huge stomach! Anyway, here we go:
I'm thankful for:

  • Brexley getting to see all of her grandparents within the last month and a half. Unbelievable!
  • My Dad coming in town.
  • Spending time with family on the 4th of July.
  • The fact that even though I wish T-Rex were already here i'm glad that he is doing so well.
  • The Olympics are only 21 days away!
  • Michael the best husband ever! 
  • Having a great conversation with my cousin Anne Marie this past week. Wish we lived closer!
  • Inspiring people!
  • That Boudreaux is such a great family dog.
  • That God knows our heart and is glad to hear from us when were happy, sad, frustrated, thankful, etc. There's no hiding from Him so we may as well talk to Him and let him know our true feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment