DATES!
So today T-Rex is 5 weeks old, which means that on Friday he was exactly one month old! Wow, time flies! Here are some pics of our little blessing taken on his one month anniversary. The top picture makes me smile because it's the first time that B was more than happy to take a picture with T and she was thrilled to let him lay on her bed! I love the bottom one too because he just looks so cute looking at his Daddy!
Since T-Rex is five weeks old that means I am five weeks past surgery and it's time to get serious about getting the baby weight off!!!! I'm still not allowed to really do anything but walk and do light arm weights but I can stop eating every cookie and sweet thing in sight! I will fit back into my awesome jeans again! Now just finding time to work out consistently.......
One more date, which isn't until next month, is my birthday! My fabulous husband ordered my gift early to make sure it would be here on time. We both tend to procrastinate. It came in super early and he and Brexley decided to give it to me early so I am typing this blog on my new IPad! Yay! It was such a sweet and thoughtful gift! Now I don't have to always be in the other room when I want to be on the computer or use Michael's lap top. Plus now I have something to use on those 2 to 3 hour car rides to family and friends. I DO NOT like driving anywhere that takes more then an hour! I would fly everywhere if I could.
So in a month I will give you updates on these dates. T will be another month older, I will be another year older and hopefully several pounds lighter! Happy Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment