I'm thankful for:
- My very blessed life and God's protection on our family.
- Michael taking Brexley with him to work on Monday to visit patients. They had a great time!
- My sweet friend Amy for making us a delicious dinner tonight! The banana pudding was the best I have ever had!
- Getting a family health insurance policy and dental. Also, since it's a group insurance policy Michael was able to get more life insurance. (This is huge for us since not only has he had cancer in the past few years, he is also self-employed)
- My Mom and all that she has done for us for the past 2 weeks. I'm going to miss her.
- Brexley: This has not been an easy transition for her and she is really trying hard. LOVE her so much!
- T-Rex's wonderful blue eyes always looking at me and his little smiles and "O'' faces!
- Getting some vitamin D this week while playing outside with Brexley. Oh, I am so very pale. Not fun!
- Brexley writing T-Rex a have a great bath card. She is just so sweet!
- Boo settling down and taking well to T-Rex.
- Getting the state refund in the mail today for my Tahoe and our accountant. Yay! FYI: If you have a new vehicle I think 2010 or newer and it is a flex fuel vehichle it is eligible for up to a $3000 refund from the state. This is in Louisiana, but if you live somewhere else I would check on this. There are some other details but it's worth looking in to. I'm so happy our accountant sent us a letter on this!
- T-Rex gaining weight and having a great check up.
- When things just get tough and your not sure how your going to do it, God always provides you with peace and a way to make it through.
No comments:
Post a Comment