Thursday, August 23, 2012

THANKFUL THURSDAY
For the last 2 weeks in August i'm going to have Michael and Brexley do our Thankful Thursday. I thought it would be fun to mix it up a little bit so this Thursday belongs to M!
I'm thankful for:

  • Getting home at 5:30
  • Chick-Fil-A cups advertising the UT game on the 31st
  • Brexley's giggles
  • Kirby (Need I say more)
  • Fantastic employment during a recession
  • Family
  • Timothy's head control and alertness
  • The mind of a 4 and a 1/2 year old
  • The lives of the people I work with everyday
  • A dependable car
  • Boudreaux's head prop when i'm laying down
  • $.69 Circle K Thirst Busters when I need a caffeine fix
  • Family snuggle time in front of a movie
  • That Proverbs follows the days of the month
  • Last but certainly not least, Friday Family Fun Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment