USA, USA, USA!!!!
So if your reading this blog and you have loved watching the Olympics raise your hand! Yay! It's so much fun. I will never forget when Brexley was 2 she was running around in circles in one of our upstairs rooms. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I'm training for the Olympics!" LOVE her! What I think will be amazing is if she ever does compete in the Olympics. Right now she says she is going to compete in both gymnastics and swimming. She also told us when she was 2 that she is going to the University of Florida. So far she has not changed her mind on that so we shall see if its the same with working toward her Olympic goals!
Congrats to Michael Phelps for becoming the most decorated Olympian in history and to our FAB FIVE for winning the Gold medal in gymnastics! I have to say my favorite gymnast is Gabby. Michael likes Jordyn and Brexley likes McKayla. Having a DVR has been wonderful because we can tape events and then go right through all those commercials. Speaking of the which, it's time for me to go and catch up with tonights events! Enjoy your favorite sports and GO USA!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment