LIFE
So I was totally having a rockstar morning yesterday: fed T-Rex and he went back to sleep, made our bed, did my devotion, put my contacts in, etc. T woke up but B was still sleeping so I thought maybe I can put him in his bouncy seat and take a quick shower. It worked! I took a nice hot shower, got dressed and picked up T. He was so sweet and snuggly and I was just thinking what a charmed life I had and could this morning get any better, when it happened.......He spit up ALL over me!!!! Gone was that nice clean feeling I had minutes before. I don't handle spit up all that well (although I have gotten much better!) and there's nothing worse than feeling all nice and clean and then getting covered in spit up! Little did I know it would just be the first incident of many that day! Poor guy has had two bad days of spit up. By lunch time today I was already on our third burp cloth! On the bright side other then the spit up and occasional bad gas pains, he's doing great! Yesterday he was 7 weeks old. He loves his play mat and is starting to grab things. He is so alert and such a great snuggler! I love when he holds my hand and hearing his sweet voice. Oh, and so far it looks like those blue eyes are here to stay!! It's amazing how quickly your day goes through ups and downs with two little ones. I wouldn't change it for anything though and I am amazed at how fast it goes by. However, I would like to feel clean though for at least part of the day! Oh well.....
No comments:
Post a Comment