Thursday, September 20, 2012

SICK & TIRED THANKFUL THURSDAY!
Nope, I'm not sick and tired of Thankful Thursdays, Michael's sick and I'm Tired with yes a capital T!!! He's been sick since Monday and I feel so bad for him! If you asked me what I wanted most for my birthday it would not be anything I would usually say such as shopping, pedicure, time to do sewing or eating some fabulous desert! Well to be honest I would still love all of those things but today I would like to not have to clean up my house (which is a mess) and take a long uninterrupted nap! Well... I would still add a fabulous desert! Okay it doesn't have to even be fabulous, just edible at this point! So know matter how sick and tired you are you should always be thankful so here goes:
I'm thankful:
*that today is my Birthday and I get to spend another year with family and friends. I used to dread getting older but now that I'm in my 30's it's not so bad except that I always have to ask Amanda which thirty I am. We're the same age but her b-day is before mine thank God!!! What would I do without her.....on that note
*i'm thankful for Amanda
*that Brexley is WAY more excited it's my birthday then I am! Love that she wraps up her things to give to me as presents! Such a doll!
*random I know, but the color blue and I have to admit I like it with a pretty orange (thinking of using variations of those colors whenever we get a new house)
*that even though I may not always like the answer He gives, that God does answer
*watching this season of So You Think You Can Dance (haven't watched it in awhile)
*for the fact that O'Charley's does not arrest 4 year olds (or their parents) when the aforementioned 4 year old pulls the fire alarm while she is standing less then a foot away from her Mom while she is signing the ticket for take out! Yes, this did happen, yes, I was mortified, yes she did get a spanking and no, nobody was hurt because  they quickly let everyone know not to evacuate while the sirens and strobes lights continued to go off!!!!!
*that even when I don't have the best parenting day, yep same day as the above, that my little girl still loves me! T-Rex of course always loves me! I'm his food source!
*another Florida Gator win! 3-0!!!! 
So I had to step away from blogging for a little bit and since then a couple more thanks!!
*Brexley and I going and getting Ruby's cupcakes! Yummy!!
*Michael going and picking up dinner at Chilis! Also, yummy but not as good as Rubys!
*T-Rex's sweet smiles and lots of cooing!
*A visit from Kelley and the girls and beautiful flowers from Nicole (and the vet!)

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment