Tuesday, September 4, 2012

SHORT & SWEET
I had to write this down before too much time slips by! Yesterday was an amazing day with Brexley and T-Rex. Gammy bought him a play mat this weekend and B was playing with him on it. She let him hold her finger and it really meant something to her because not long after she said, "I love you T-Rex!" Melted my heart!! Later that afternoon she helped hold him on the porch swing. That night we gave him a bath in his bathtub for the first time and she was such a big helper. She wanted to help wash, dry, put lotion on and dress him. I think the more he grows and interacts the more her love is going to grow for him. I can't wait to see their bond in the future! I want to remember these little moments when everyday life gets a little to crazy!!!

Oh and I have to remember this... Today Brexley was getting ready for gymnastics and she said, "I don't know how this gator girl is going to do on an LSU floor!" (one of the rooms has purple mats with gold strips) She cracks me up! Contrary to popular belief we did not teach her to dislike LSU. Promise! She has had a problem with purple and gold since she was one! I'll have to give details on that later because right now I'm exhausted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment