Thursday, September 27, 2012

THANKFUL THURSDAY!!!!
I'm thankful:

  • That Lindsey's blog inspired me to not only start blogging again but that her Wordless Wednesday's inspired my Thankful Thursdays! I really love that no matter what's going on in my life, the good and the bad, that i'm able to take the time to sit down and write what i'm thankful for! Thanks Lindsey!
  • The birthday cake my Mom made for me this weekend while she was in pain! Who would have thought that she would be having a root canal on Monday morning?!?
  • Michaels slow schedule this week. Normally I wouldn't be thankful for this because the less patients the less pay but this week i'm extremely grateful! We have had amazing family time, including an impromptu picnic for lunch on the porch yesterday, and he has been able to be at T-Rex's doctor appointment and first shots. I LOVE that this stuff is so important to him.
  • That the plans for our second annual West/Moseley Halloween Party are in motion! Can't wait to get the proof of the invitation!!! So excited!!!!!
  • Jeff and Amanda and the kids will be able to come up for the above mentioned party! YAY!
  • That I get to hold my fabulous boy the day after his shots and he's sleeping on my shoulder as I type this one handed!
  • I finally found a really cute outfit at Spoiled Rotten for T-Rex's 3 month pictures. It's been really hard for me to find the same enthusiasm for little boy clothes as I have for little girls clothes.
  • Brexley!!!!
  • Nicole's friendship and that God never stops teaching me if i'm willing to learn.
  • That my sister-in-law trusts me and feels like she can call me when she needs somebody to talk to.
  • Hot Chocolate!
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment