Thursday, September 6, 2012

THANKFUL THURSDAY!
Ahhh....thankful Thursday's are one of my favorite posts since I've started blogging! They mean even more to me when I'm not having the best week ever because it just reminds me how blessed I am!
I'm thankful:

  • I've started reading proverbs again each day
  • I have a husband who really knows our kids, their personalities and what they need when they need it
  • That I can start really working out again, doctor approved 
  • That even on the days that are tough there is always something that makes me smile
  • Brexley started gymnastics again
  • That I'm starting to learn T-Rex's needs
  • We are officially in football season
  • The gators are 1-0. It was ugly but effective
  • Our Saturday football kick off brunch with fabulous friends and family
  • Life in general
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment