Thursday, September 13, 2012

THANKFUL THURSDAY
You know there is always so much to be thankful for! This week I'm thankful for:

  • Great Bible verses in my devotional 
  • Not getting spit up on so far today
  • Brexley holding T-Rex last night! LOVE! We're making progress
  • A new H2H home group. Sad to not be with my old one but very excited about my new one esp because of the people in it. Can't wait to spend time with these girls getting to know them better!
  • Showers (and I'm not taking about rain showers!)
  • Michael getting home earlier these past two weeks
  • Another Florida Gator win! 2 and 0! Woohoo!!! (have to admit I was nervous about this one. To be totally honest I'll probably be unsure about all of them this year!)
  • A wonderful letter from my fabulous Godmother
  • Getting to make dinner last night
  • Ice Cream- Yummy!
  • Fall decorations on my mantle
  • Cooler weather! (although Amanda says isn't it crazy that were excited about the 80's being cooler weather) Still, cooler is cooler!
  • T-Rex snuggles, eating lunch everyday with Brexley and Michael pushing me!
  • Wonderful in-laws and getting to see Marcus
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment