T-REX IS 2 MONTHS OLD!!!
Yesterday our handsome little man turned 2 months old! Wow!! How quickly time goes by. He is so sweet and snuggly! He loves to play on his play mat but his favorite spot is in someones arms. Smiles and cooing are becoming much more frequent. He is fabulous and I am so in love with him! We had his check up today and he was 10 pounds 22 inches. So happy that he is growing and that nursing is paying off!
So excited that her brother is holding her finger!
Chomp, Chomp! Who doesn't sleep better with a friendly alligator by there side?
Brexley wanted to hold T-Rex and she really enjoyed it. So sweet!!!
A little bit of tummy time! Not his favorite right now.
Hanging out with Daddy after bath time!
Love taking pictures of my little guy!
Not happy about taking his 2 month quick photo. I knew I should have done it in the morning!
2 Months Old
Love him and the T-Rex and Brexley graciously let us use her room, gator and pillow!
T says enough is enough! No more pictures today!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment