Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Brexley!
I love my child! She is so unique and I pray that she will always stay this way. We had a great school morning with no complaining (on her part) and no fussing (on my part). She's doing really well and i'm very proud of her. What makes me most proud is her heart. With T-Rex being so young we have been switching off who takes B to church. This past weekend it was Michael's turn. So I don't recount everything, here is the quick version: Dr. Avant has had people write specific prayer requests on little yellow cards. He told the congregation they could come and get one of the cards and pray at the alter for the person. B sat there for a little bit and then asked Michael if they could go up there and pray. They went and she prayed. That just melted this mommy's heart! I was also excited because while we were in Target (surprise, surprise) the other day one lady complimented her on how polite she was and the guy at the check out counter told her how intelligent she was. (She was counting out her allowance to buy the Doc McStuffins DVD she has been saving for.) I know this sounds funny and I don't mean it to sound snotty or prideful put it was nice for people to compliment her on her qualities and not just tell her how pretty she is or how cute her clothes are. I want her to know that she's beautiful but I want her to be beautiful on the inside too.

So moving on....Brex and Michael LOVE to go on dates. A couple of weeks ago I sat down on the couch and found this written on her doodle pad. Since i'm used to her writing things phonetically when she's by herself i'll translate: "Brexley date with Daddy to movie. So CUTE and it just made me smile!


Tuesday is also gymnastics day. Here's some pics. Yes, she is short but she's not that short. She is in the 7 and 8 year old class. Brex loves gymnastics! Her favorite thing is the beam and she really likes the high beam even though she can't get on it by herself.




Well enough for today....I just don't want to forget the special moments! I love you Brexley!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment