Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Things I have come to realize......
* That unless our family decides to join a nudist colony (which is NOT happening! Strictly for illustration) that I will NEVER have all of my laundry done!
* I LOVE the barista at Starbucks! She is so sweet and I promise it's her goal in life to make people happy; which she does! Isn't great when people have a genuine love for their jobs. I wish we could all find what God has specifically for us because it's such a blessing to see.
* We are by no means a perfect family, but we are perfect for each other!
* I take on WAY to many things at once and rarely get things done until the very last minute! Part of this is because I'm a procrastinator. I start out strong, fade in the middle and then finish with a flourish!
* I'm a stalker!! Not the kind your thinking of but a package stalker! If I have something being shipped I simply CAN NOT stop tracking the package and getting updates until the package is delivered at my front door! I also learned I'm not the only one with this stalking problem, Amanda has it too!
*This week I NEED sleep! I've been staying up WAY to late to get things done and this week I have to rest because even if I never slept I still couldn't accomplish everything on my to do list.
* When you have no expectations for how things are going to go GREAT things can happen! One example is the Gators being 7-0. I had no expectaions to start the season and have just enjoyed watching one game at a time without looking toward what could happen in the future. Another example was this years visit to the pumpkin patch. I had no idea what to expect with a new baby, a very active little girl, a camera and a ratio of 1:1 parent to child. We are not outnumbered but are adapting because we are used to a 2:1 ratio!!! We got so many great pics but I can possibly post them all....

So here are pictures from our fabulous afternoon!

 Brexley and Alberta checking out the pumpkins!

My little pumpkin next to some bigger pumpkins!

 LOVE!!!

 My Girl!!!

Family Photo. It's tradition! 

Extremely worried her pumpkin isn't going to make it over the bridge. This was her idea! 

Relief! The pumpkin is safe! 

 One of my favorites!

Another favorite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment