Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

This week I am most thankful for Michael's commitment to not watching TV. He made this commitment two Sundays ago because he realized how much time it took up, how angry he got watching Tennessee football and the temptation to watch things he shouldn't. (This is until the end of the year, but its going so well I dont think he will add back much.) Because of a cable issue we had to deal with we now have WAY to many channels with too many options. All this for Disney Junior.....Anyway he started out with one train of thought and then amended to this: He will watch TV with us if it is something we have agreed to watch as a family. For example: Florida Gator Football (easier to control your emotions when it's your wife and daughters team!) and movies. No TV shows or just turning on the TV because it's there. I am so proud of him. It's really been freeing and we have spent more quality time together and he's been able to do a lot more things he's wanted to! Thanks Mo! I love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment