So this weekend will be the second annual West/Moseley Halloween Party and i'm so excited!!!! We had so much fun last year that before the party was even over we were already planning for the next year! I can't wait!!! Games, food, hayride and lets not forget the candy bar!!! Oh and kids dressed up.... so stinking cute! I love parties and planning this one is so much fun except for the fact the we are all so busy. I'm even more excited by the fact that Amanda, Jeff and the kids are coming up! My Mom is also coming. Double bonus! And let's get a triple bonus in there: I'm not training for a marathon this year so I won't be running 18 miles before we host the party like we did last year. However, I can't say the same for our other two hostesses since they are in training for their second marathon. Ahhh.... good times! Anyway, I can't wait to get pics up but for now......
Here are some from our 1st Annual West/Moseley Halloween Party!


No comments:
Post a Comment