Friday, October 26, 2012

The Best Part and the Worst Part
Often we ask each other what the best and worst parts of our day were. This usually occurs at the dinner table or at bedtime and it's always interesting to hear everyone's responses. This week I have had three days that had significant highs and lows or best and worsts.
Last Saturday
Best: Our Halloweeen Party went great and Brexley had so much fun!
Worst: While driving up from Lafayette, Jeff and Amanda encountered some issues and had to turn around and go home. We were all sad and there were lots of tears from our kids!
October 24th
Best: Our little Timothy Rex turned three months old. Yay T-Rex! He is just so much fun! Loves to smile and "talks" all the time. His favorite place is still in our arms but he also loves his bouncy seat and his play mat. He is still not a big fan of tummy time. We just LOVE him and he is a great addition to our family!
Worst: It would have been Mattie's 8th birthday. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about her and I miss her so much. Usually on our dogs birthday they get a small party just like we humans do. I know this sounds funny but I just had to ask God to tell her Happy Birthday for us up in heaven. I look forward to seeing her and Tyson there someday. (Yes, we know all of our dogs birthdays! Birthdays are not the day we got them but their actual birthdays.)
These past few days
Best: Brexley is with Mimi and Papa in Jackson having a fabulous time! I love getting her phone calls and text messages. Yep that's right she know how to pick up a cell phone and call (luckily shes only memorized mine and Michaels #'s) and can type a text message with very little help. Scary and amazing all at the same time!!!
Worst: That Brexley is gone! We miss her so much! So does Boo. He keeps going and laying in her room. It is SO quite! How are we supposed to have FFFN without our whole family?

No comments:

Post a Comment