Exhausted!!
I am so tired...BUT, refuse to not post something!!! Crazy thing is I come upstairs and Brexley is still awake! It is after 10:00 PM!! I have never seen such will power to refuse sleep. Unbelievable! She started dance again for the summer semester and loved it! I never thought that dance would be something she was so taken with.
Day 2 of VBS went well. The kids are really great and very polite. It's so fun to compliment them on something like picking up or helping because then they continue to do it because they want to continue to be praised. When you praise one the others want the same recognition and start to help too. Ha maybe we should do that with the news. Maybe if they would do stories on more good things instead of always highlighting the bad then more people would do good things. I have to to admit I rarely watch the news because it is SO DEPRESSING! Anyway.... back to VBS. I have never appreciated how brilliant kids are until having one and being around them more. They are AMAZING! Oh and hats off to all of the teachers out there. How you do it day in and day out I don't know! God has given ya'll a special gift.
Oh and 3 cheers for sundresses! I feel like there should be some special poem written and dedicated to sundresses! (ESP. when your pregnant and look like a whale) IN LOVE with having something flowing and comfortable!!! Now if only I could work on that tan.....
VBS Bible verse Day 2: Be strong. Do not be afraid. God is with you. Joshua 1:9
P.S. Is is strange that when you turn on the water that your Great Dane comes up behind you, nudges you out of the way and takes a quick drink?????
No comments:
Post a Comment