Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thankful Thursdays:
I'm thankful for:

  • Chocolate! No idea why but it's top of my list today.
  • Michael for many reasons....
  • Roger and Elaine coming to visit.
  • Brexley's creativity and her dog sled she made today. LOVE IT!!
  • The fact that Boo actually wanted to hang out with me today while B was at Moomaws.
  • Moomaw watching B today! I didn't get a lot done but I got some rest.
  • T-Rex having a good check up.
  • Gigi making B a dress. So sweet and thoughtful!
  • My Pottery Barn 3 tiered tray coming in. Now I just have to decorate it. YAY!
  • Brexley's big sister gift shipping so it should be here when she becomes a big sister.
  • The Olympic trials. So fun to watch!
  • Youtube music. 
  • All the little things....
  • God's protection over our family.
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment