Monday, June 4, 2012

HAPPY MONDAY!!

We had a wonderful and blessed weekend! (And yes my feet and toes not only feel better, but look 110% better!) I know it's not a Thankful Thursday, but I am very thankful for pedicures and people who aren't opposed to working with my feet! To be honest I do not like anybody touching my feet but some how I can handle a pedicure. Just not a foot person in the least!

We ended up going to Jackson on Saturday afternoon. We were going to give Michael's parents a gift card for Mother's/Father's day to celebrate them and their move but we decided to crash and invite ourselves and have all of us go eat. It was FABULOUS!!! We went to one of our favorite restaurants Ruth's Chris. BEST FILET EVER!!! I know people like other places, Morton's etc. but so far Ruth's has my favorite steak! I recommend it to everybody at least once if you can. Just so I can drool again we all had Filets, broccoli, mashed potatoes, some kind of tomato dish, crab cakes, bread pudding, creme brulee, fresh berries and cream! Oh and let's not forget the fresh bread! It was wonderful and Brexley was AWESOME!!!! She is a good girl but I wasn't sure how she would do in that kind of restaurant/environment and she was a rockstar! Our waitress even gave her a special treat in the desert! After dinner we went to Barnes and Noble. Wish we had one here... Funny thing is I don't even buy books for myself much anymore because buying kids books is so much more fun especially since Brexley is reading now!




Sunday was spent getting ready for Vacation Bible School and keeping up with Tiger winning the Memorial. Michael's grandmother had helped me set up some on Friday and Michael, Brexley and I finished last night. I'm so thankful for all of there help and Michael is just so creative and artistic! Brexley was a very happy helper and i'm so proud of her!

The theme is Amazing Wonders Aviation and it's about different parts of the world.




Today was the first day of VBS and it went well. I'm exhausted!!! Brexley LOVED it and has been singing the songs and talking about it all day long. It will last the rest of the week and she's already looking forward to tomorrow.

Eating lunch after VBS and enjoying talking about the day!



Vacation Bible School verse for the day: "God made the world. God can do anything!" Jeremiah 32:17

1 comment:

  1. So glad you started blogging again.
    Love reading! Keep the posts coming.
    Hang in there with T-Rex. I know you look adorable.

    ReplyDelete