Friday, June 29, 2012

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!
So this is the text that Amanda and I send to each other every Friday for as long as I can remember. We LOVE Fridays! For Amanda, that means the last day of work for the week and time with her family and for me it means lots of things. Friday means that we are heading into the weekend and will get to spend more time with Michael. Yay! It also means pay day! Can I get a whohoo? The best thing about Friday's for our family is Friday Family Fun Night! Double YAY!! I'm not sure when we started this tradition, but we have been doing it for a long time. We kick back and spend time together without any distractions. It usually includes dinner, a fun desert, games and watching a movie. I honestly think Brexley's favorite part is that she then gets to sleep in our bed for the night. It is a very rare thing for anything to get in the way of FFFN!

Today B and I had lots of bananas to do. That's what she calls errands. She says it makes it more fun. We had to go by the Coke museum at the Biedenharn and had the best time. It was so unexpected which made it even more fun. Brex bought herself a necklace with her allowance and the ladies were so sweet they gave her her first Coke. She wasn't sure if she could have it because we haven't let her have Coke yet but this was a special occasion so she got to have a few sips. It's fun because they serve it out of the glass bottles. Her reaction: I LOVE IT!!!! She's just like her Mommy, Daddy and Grandpa. She made some new friends and had a blast. It's been a fabulous day which will be followed by a fabulous night!


WE LOVE FRIDAYS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun tradition!!
    Next Friday, they are havin moonlight coke floats from 8-11pm in the gardens. Such a neat place.
    I will email you soon with collage making info :)

    ReplyDelete