- I'm thankful that Brexley and I got to experience her first VBS together and that I was able to teach such a great class and have fabulous helpers.
- I'm thankful that tomorrow is the last day of VBS. =) I'm exhausted!!!!
- I'm thankful that I am a stay at home Mommy. I take that for granted a lot! I also have a new found respect for all of my working Mommy friends. How they get up, get breakfast and get everyone out of the house and ready for the day by a certain time frame on a daily basis I will never know! Unbelievable all my Mommy friends. I'm proud of you!
- Thankful to have such a wonderful and supportive husband who is truly my help mate. Wow, usually we are working to get Daddy out the door and this week he worked to help us any way he could. LOVE HIM!!!
- Thankful that Lindsey posted about parfaits because we made some for breakfast and they were yummy!!!
- Thankful that my sugars have been so low and that since Saturday I have only had 2 readings out of the 24 I have taken that were over 100 and both of those were taken 1 hour after eating instead of the 2 i'm supposed to wait. Oops!
- Thankful for every time Michael gets home safely from a long day of traveling and seeing patients.
- Thankful that even though it's tough my Dad is recovering well from his surgery.
- Chocolate!
- Chocolate!
- Chocolate.......
What are you thankful for this Thursday?
VBS verse for Day 4: Jesus is alive! John 20:18
No comments:
Post a Comment