I'm thankful for......
- Lots of little things like youtube music, college football, the Olympics, inspirational stories, my bed, chocolate, my sewing machine and all the things I take for granted each day!
- Having a great relationship with my family and that tomorrow is Friday Family Fun Night!
- The little things that Brexley says that make me smile!
- That I didn't lose it today when Brexley acted up. She is such a good girl 90% of the time and those 10%'s are hard to deal with sometimes esp. for me and my patience level!
- That after 13 years of marriage Michael and I still grow closer and closer everyday!
- That i'm working on improving areas of my life that I need improving.
- That my Dad is doing okay after a little bit of a scare with his knee surgery.
- That Mr. Timothy Rex is doing well. (Even though it feels like he is all squished up!)
- That I only have to prick my finger twice a day now since my sugar levels have been way below what they need to be. YAY!
- That I FINALLY got my picture order in to Stephanie.
- Having a friend that I can ALWAYS call no matter what and she will always be there. Even when it's about absolutely nothing!
What are you thankful for?
Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever! Psalms 106:1
No comments:
Post a Comment