Happy Father's Day!
A couple of weeks ago we sang a wonderful praise song in church. At the time it not only made me think of God but of Michael as well. (The best part was Brexley was singing her heart out with the song!) Well we sang the song again this morning at church and as I was singing it made me think of my Dad as well.
So to my Heavenly father, my earthly father and the father of our two kids (well three if you count Boudreaux) this is for you.
"Your love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out on me!"
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I love you all!
| Michael and I in the good ol' Tampa days at a party we threw for my Mom's graduation from Texas A&M. |
| Michael and Brexley |
Love this song!!
ReplyDeleteI did take the pics of Colton.